Our busy members are always on the go. So we understand there are times when you just can't come in to see us. That's why we offer easy, secure 24-hour access to your Charter Oak accounts.
OnlineBanking allows you to perform financial transactions and up-to-the-minute balance inquiries on your credit union account(s) from your computer.
OnlineBanking features include:
- Set account alerts specific to you - balance alerts, checks cleared and personal alerts.
- Check account balances.
- Deposit Checks
- Review current up-to-date account history.
- My View - Create your own home page to display everything you need to know in one place. It’s easy to add and delete information to customize the content of the page.
- Transfer funds between your Charter Oak accounts and even your deposit accounts held at other financial institutions. Apply for this convenience at any branch.
- MyBudget - Create your personal budget, categorize transactions, automatically include and synch other financial institution balances, set goals, alerts and much more.
If you are a first time user or you have any questions about OnlineBanking, see our Online & Mobile Banking page or call Member Services during regular business hours at 860-446-8085, ext. 3102, or 800-962-3237.
Mobile Deposit FAQs.
Free support for Quicken Users is available at: https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win
- Internet access through an ISP provider
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - IE+
- Safari (current release only)
- Google Chrome (current release only)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support
- 128 bit encryption
+We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Each time a new version is released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.
Utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
Download our Android, iPhone or iPad app today and access your accounts 24/7 wherever you are!* With our apps, you can check your account balances, make transfers, pay bills and even deposit checks.
Don't have the app yet?
Get your app now. Download today!
*Must have an OnlineBanking username and password already established. A data plan is needed to access our apps. Standard data and message rates may apply. Please contact your service provider if you have any questions.
With MobileDeposit, you can deposit checks wherever you are, whenever you like, in the comfort of your own home or even on the go! It's as easy as taking a picture with your smartphone or iPad.
Click here for our Mobile Deposit FAQs and read our Online and Mobile Banking User Agreement, or view our "How To" video.
Access MobileBanking by visiting www.CharterOaktogo.org on your smartphone.*
*Must have an OnlineBanking username and password already established. A data plan is needed to access MobileBanking. Standard data and message rates may apply. Please contact your service provider if you have any questions.
This service offers an alternative to the traditional way of paying bills. You may schedule payments to be made on specific dates or on a recurring schedule. Each transaction will be clearly detailed on your monthly statement. Why not "simplify your life with online BillPay." View Demo of our new and improved BillPay.
Our new BillPay features a main dashboard where you can:
- Make payments from multiple checking accounts including HSAs.
- Add payees.
- Pay individuals via electronic payment directly to their personal account.
- Automate recurring payments.
- View payment amounts and due dates of upcoming bills with eBill.
- "Since You Last Logged In" section showing the last payments you processed and their current status.
Other BillPay features include:
- Donations can be sent to a favorite charity ($1.99 fee/item).
- Gift checks can be sent for special occasions ($2.99 fee/item).
- RUSH payments feature guaranteed on-time delivery options (fee as low as $4.95/item).
- Checks are drawn on the bill payer’s account; the account holder gets the float benefit and can view check images online.
- Payments can be searched up to 18 months.
- Set reminders to pay bills. Reminders will show on your personalized home screen within BillPay as well as through emails or text messages reminding you which bills are due.
OnlineBanking, MobileBanking, MobileDeposit and BillPay are provided with no monthly fee!
e-Documents allows Charter Oak to deliver members' statements via the Internet up to 10 days sooner. You can view up to 18 months of statement history at any time and also access information such as interactive accounts reconciliation, regulatory disclosure, and frequently asked questions.
With e-Documents, you will also receive electronic tax forms and other important information from Charter Oak straight to your computer.
Your accounts are at your fingertips with our free Info-Phone service. Simply call from any touch-tone phone to access your accounts day and night, 7 days a week. If you're out of town, call our toll-free number.
Info-Phone gives you up to the minute account information by accessing our computer directly. Follow these easy instructions and begin using Info-Phone today! Already a user, follow the voice prompts which will walk you through each call. With Info-Phone you can:
- Make account balance or history inquiries
- Transfer funds within your accounts
- Make loan payments
- Obtain loan advances
- Verify if a check has cleared
- And more
Access Info-Phone by calling:
860-445-INFO (4636) or 800-446-3228
eZCardInfo is a secure online service that lets you monitor your Visa® account. Log in any time to review your transactions, make a payment, check your available credit and more. This free service can help you keep track of your spending and safeguard your account from fraudulent transactions.
Signing up for OnlineBanking, BillPay, e-Statement and eZCardInfo is easy and secure! If you have any questions, please call Member Services at 860-446-8085 or
800-962-3237, or stop by any Charter Oak branch.
Visa® Debit/ATM Card
A Visa Debit card works like a check. Just use your Visa Debit card when you are ready to pay. Debit card transactions are automatically deducted from your checking account and typically posted within 24 hours of your purchase. Your Debit card carries the Visa logo, so your purchase(s) are protected from fraudulent activity.
Visa Debit payment types:
- Credit - Sign for purchases
To ensure your purchase is protected, tell the cashier you want to sign for your purchase. Or, if there’s a PIN pad, swipe your card, press “credit” and sign. There’s no need to enter your PIN. NOTE: For many purchases of $25 or less you may not be asked to sign the receipt or enter your PIN.
- Debit – use PIN for cash back
If you want cash back (at certain merchants), simply tell the cashier how much or, if there’s a PIN pad, swipe your card, press “debit” and enter your PIN.
To make sure that only YOU can use your Charter Oak Federal Credit Union Visa debit card to purchase items online, you are now required to register for Verified by Visa. Click on the icon above and follow the instructions. It’s simple and quick!
Lost / Stolen Debit Card
Please call 1-800-472-3272 or
outside of the United States, call collect 973-682-2652.
Click on the links below for a listing of blocked countries and safety tips.
CO-OP Shared Branching
We participate in the CO-OP Shared Branching network, so you can choose from thousands of credit union branches nationwide. Stop by any participating branch to conduct a transaction, and enjoy the friendly service you expect and deserve.
NOTE: In an effort to protect our members from potential fraud, Charter Oak has suspended the ability to use Vcom self-service Kiosk that is offered through the CO-OP Shared Branching Network.
Click on icon to download Charter Oak Federal Credit Union's brochure.